Tiles in Mapserver

Sture Dingsøyr candalt at ONLINE.NO
Thu Oct 12 01:58:50 EDT 2006

Hello!

I have some shape files (19) that I have made a tile-file for, to use in Mapserver. Then i noticed a rather veird thing. 18 of the shape files displays correct when i draw a map, but 1 shape file never gets displayed....

By coincidence i deleted 2 DATE fields from the DBF file...and suddenly also this shape is shown when i draw the map..

Why is mapserver "selective" when it comes to drawing my shape files contained in the tile? Is there anyway to "debug" a tile-file?

Regards
Sture