imagemap

Sibylle Niederer niederer at ATLAS.GIS.UNIVIE.AC.AT
Mon Oct 16 11:31:02 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have a problem with the imagemap functionality.

Using ‚filteritem’ I am able to have a mouseover function with the item
defined in ‚filteritem’ (in my case this is a unique ID). But this is only
possible for lines and polygons. With point features, I only get the name of
the layer.

I had a look at mapimagemap.c. In the function msDrawMarkerSymbolIM only the
layer name is set for point features. The pointObj given does not hold any
values of the filteritem (in contrast to the shapeObj in
msDrawLineSymbolIM).

My question now is, if anybody knows a way how to obtain the values of
filteritems for imagemaps with point features.

Thank you very much in advance!

Sibylle

msDrawMarkerSymbolIM(symbolSetObj *symbolset, imageObj* img, pointObj *p,
styleObj *style, double scalefactor)

{

im_iprintf (&imgStr, "<area ");

      if (strcmp(symbolHrefFmt,"%.s")!=0) {

              im_iprintf (&imgStr, "href=\"");

              im_iprintf (&imgStr, symbolHrefFmt, lname);

              im_iprintf (&imgStr, "\" ");

      }

      if (strcmp(symbolMOverFmt,"%.s")!=0) {

              im_iprintf (&imgStr, "onMouseOver=\"");

              im_iprintf (&imgStr, symbolMOverFmt, lname);

              im_iprintf (&imgStr, "\" ");

      }

      if (strcmp(symbolMOutFmt,"%.s")!=0) {

              im_iprintf (&imgStr, "onMouseOut=\"");

              im_iprintf (&imgStr, symbolMOutFmt, lname);

              im_iprintf (&imgStr, "\" ");

      }

      im_iprintf (&imgStr, "shape=\"circle\" coords=\"%.0f,%.0f, 3\" />\n",

               p->x + ox, p->y + oy);

}

--------

Sibylle Niederer

Institut für Geographie und Regionalforschung, Universität Wien

Kartographie und Geoinformation

Universitätsstr. 7

1010 Wien

Tel: +43/1/4277 48645