MapServer BOF at FOSS4G

Wed Sep 13 09:19:38 EDT 2006

It's been hard, but we think we finally found a time where we can all
meet for a quick face to face meeting (a.k.a. MapServer BOF) at the
FOSS4G conference in Lausanne:

When:   Thursday September 14, 12:30 to 13:30 (during the lunch break)
Where:  In the Amphipole (the tables behind the exhibition area)

We don't have a specific agenda (or I don't anyway). This is mostly to
give a chance to everyone involved in MapServer to meet around the same
table at least once this week.

See you tomorrow!