OracleSpatial attribute queries

Fernando Simon fsimon at UNIVALI.BR
Thu Sep 14 09:11:30 EDT 2006

Hi Johan,
It's relate with the way how Mapserver do the query. It's need to work
with many kind of sources, and sometimes cannot be the better way for
databases.
For Oracle you can define a token in you data definition to force the
Mapserver Oracle driver to don't the extents (bbox) in the query. You
just need to define the NONE in your data, as example:
data "geom from table USING NONE"
You can see more about this in this page:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/oracle_spatial_howto
So, you can change the data parameter before apply the query and test
the results.
Best regards.

Fernando Simon
Mapserver and Oracle Spatial developer
G10 - Laboratorio de Computacao Aplicada - Brazil
http://www.univali.br/g10 - UNIVALI/CTTMAR