RFC 6 - Whatever happened to this?

Wed Apr 18 00:17:37 EDT 2007

First place to start would be documenting what's been done and where the discussions
left things when the RFC was developed.

Steve

Steve Lime wrote:
> Frank is correct, there is something implemented (there is a
> RANGEITEM and such). Bill Binko did hint at wanting to pick this up
> again for 5.0 back when I was fishing around for a feature list.
> Hopefully he's reading this thread and can comment further.

Bill replied to me directly. He has not been working with mapserver in a
while. I think he might be willing to talk to anyone that wants to pick
this up, but I'm not sure we should expect him to do it at this point in
time.

-Steve