seg fault against latest CVS

Umberto Nicoletti umberto.nicoletti at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 24 10:58:05 EDT 2007

Please bear with me while I am skimming through the whole msautotest
hunting for bugs like this (I've already fixed a few).
I got it already working for the misc section, except for one GEOS
segfault, which I suspect is *probably* not my fault.

I will review and commit the changes asap, in the meanwhile apply the
attached patch and see if it cures the segfault.

Again, sorry for the breakage...

Umberto