SVN is Broken

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Fri Aug 3 09:29:34 EDT 2007

Steve,

  This is related to changes in bug
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/2195 .  There was a clean up that
was done in the agg output formats (removing those that do not really
make sense/don't work).  Only 2 drivers were kept AGG/PNG24 and AGG/JPEG.
  Plus there are now default imagetypes "aggjpeg" and "aggpng24" that
can be used.
Sorry these changes came late but they were kind of a necessary cleanup.

later,

Stephen Woodbridge wrote:
> Hi Devs,
>
> SVN is broken. I just did an update and get the following error:
>
> loadOutputFormat(): General error message. OUTPUTFORMAT clause
> references driver AGG/PNG, but this driver isn't configured.
>
> This worked fine yesterday.
>
> http://imaptools.com/cgi-bin/mapserv-4.99?mode=map&map=/u/data/test/spiral.map
>

> TIA,
>   -Steve W