AGG/PNG AGG/PNG24

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Fri Aug 3 11:24:57 EDT 2007

Hi all,

  Let me resume a bit. The svn version this morning was using AGG/PNG24
as the output format. AGG/PNG did not work. All changes related to this
output format were committed and working AFAIK (in mapoutput.c and in
mapagg.cpp save functions)    I think using AGG/PNG24 was correct in my
opinion.

After few discussions on the IRC, my understanding is that  AGG/PNG
should be the driver name to use so we are going back and use AGG/PNG
and AGG/PNG24 is no more valid. Sorry for the confusion.  Changes are in
svn now.

Later,

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst