mapserver 5.0.0-beta2 and AGG detection in configure.in

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at GMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 4 11:38:47 EDT 2007

for the time being we don't use it, and I don't plan on using it. for
polygon fills there's an AGG function.
from antigrain.com:
In *AGG* you can get the same visual result using Scanline Boolean Algebra.
It operates with scanline shapes and in average works 5-10 times faster than
GPC