MapServer 5.0.0-beta2 released

Eduardo Patto Kanegae eduardo.kanegae at INFLOR.COM.BR
Tue Aug 7 07:37:38 EDT 2007

Just to notice,

I downloaded latest MS4W yesterday, copied sde91.dll, sg91.dll and
pe91.dll to /ms4w/apache/cgi-bin/
And then copied /ms4w/Apache/cgi-bin/ignored-libmap/sde9.1/libmap.dll to
/ms4w/apache/cgi-bin/
but when I tried to run "mapserv.exe -v" I got a windows error message
like this:

** Could not found the entrypoint for msDebugInitFromEnv at libmap.dll **

best regards,

Eduardo