svn trunk error

Tue Aug 7 13:38:21 EDT 2007

Steve,

Personally, I would like to see every mapserver user that has AGG
trouble hassle the AGG list so they get that the have a real problem :)
but since that is probably not realistic, I think a good tutorial/HowTo
for building AGG would suffice. Most of my frustration was figuring out
the magical incantation, any incantation that would work.

Another possiblity would be for someone with some autotools knowledge
to assist the AGG team with getting something that works patched into
their source tree. I spend all day trying and failed :( my autotools-foo
is weak.

We could add to our ./configure script the mapserver URL to the AGG
HowTo to avoid the first level of emails to the list.

-Steve W