svn trunk error

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at POBOX.COM
Tue Aug 7 15:52:06 EDT 2007

> I'm using agg 2.4 as defacto installed via yum on FC6.  Building again
> gave me error about not finding -laggfreetype.
>
> I changed configure.in and configure to point to -laggfontfreetype
> instead and all built successfully again.  However, I'm not sure whether
> -laggfreetype is agg 2.5 specific or not, so I have not committed this
> change to trunk.  Please advise.

Tom,

Doh! I'm an idiot.  I'll fix configure and stuff.

Actually, before I do that, I'm getting keener on the suggestion to
just incorporate the AGG 2.4 font_freetype code and include files directly
into the mapserver source tree to skip this whole messy aspect.  That should
mean a stock build of agg 2.4/2.5 will work fine with mapserver with no
fiddling in the agg build.

Does anyone object to this approach?