Current AGG Demo

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at METACARTA.COM
Tue Aug 7 23:01:36 EDT 2007

On Tue, Aug 07, 2007 at 12:19:25PM -0500, Steve Lime wrote:
> On the bright side it doesn't look at all. It's the Freetype rasterizer at work, so the quality isn't bad. The small
> bold text seems to look the worst (to my eye anyway). Until AGG only font rendering is a reality (apparently
> folks are fighting AGG installation of that capability) this may be the best we can do for 5.0 with 5.2 as a target
> for full integration.

By the time you sent this email, the rendering had already changed 100%
for the better, and I have no problem with what it looks like now. (The
bug that I was mentioning was the same one that SteveW reported last
night, and Tomas fixed this morning.)

Regards,
--
Christopher Schmidt