beta3 issues

Mike Leahy mgleahy at GOLDEN.NET
Thu Aug 9 01:01:39 EDT 2007

On Wed, 8 Aug 2007 23:04:37 -0400, Daniel Morissette
<dmorissette at MAPGEARS.COM> wrote:

>It crashes with any of the Chameleon samples? It's possible that the
>sample mapfiles need upgrading, but that should not cause a seg fault.
>I'll have to try to reproduce that one.

Good question...I just double-checked, and it works for the samples listed
below, while the rest choke:

Sample using simple images for buttons
Sample using multi-state buttons
Sample using multi-state buttons generated by buttonizer
Sample using XML Theme Legend
Basic Sample using the JSAPI mode

So I would guess that the problem is cause by one or more functions used by
widgets implemented in the other samples.  If there's more I can do to
narrow this down, let me know.

Regards,
Mike