MapServer 4.10.3 released with security fix

Fri Aug 24 16:23:52 EDT 2007

Daniel Morissette wrote:
> Yes, that's probably a 4.10.3 bug. I had fixed a similar issue with PHP
> MapScript while testing just before the 4.10.3 release. Can you please
> file a ticket so that the SVN in branch-4-10 is fixed. We may not
> release another 4.10.x, but at least if we do the fix will be in SVN
> already.

No need for a ticket, I have committed a fix in branch-4-10 in SVN. Note
that I have found that the issue was still present in both the java and
csharp Makefile.in in 4.10.3.

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/2150#comment:4

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/