MapServer 4.10.3 released with security fix

Fri Aug 24 14:47:13 EDT 2007

Yes, that's probably a 4.10.3 bug. I had fixed a similar issue with PHP
MapScript while testing just before the 4.10.3 release. Can you please
file a ticket so that the SVN in branch-4-10 is fixed. We may not
release another 4.10.x, but at least if we do the fix will be in SVN
already.

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette