AGG Build problem

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 24 13:34:17 EDT 2007

no idea here...
there was a bug report acouple of weeks ago on a strange compilation error
on centos due to the fact that the shipped agg package had a bug (agg
versions are actually different even if they have the same version number,
i.e., there are no 2.4.1, etc,  versions). In that case the compile error
disappeared when using the latest 2.4 package from antigrain.
I've checked the gd source, and gdImageGetTrueColorPixel in 2.0.23 is the
same than in 2.0.35 (although in 2.0.35 it is declared as extern int instaed
of only int).
so perhaps you could try with a recent source distribution of agg and see
what gives

tb