agg changes

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 28 04:58:16 EDT 2007

On 8/27/07, Steve Lime <Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us> wrote:

> I would agree with Zak, round for both (mimic the circular brush in GD).
> We'll have to move those
> keywords out of symbolObj's and into styleObj's.

just a few remarks here...
removing cartolines is fine when using AGG, but gd still uses them if not

default caps are now round again.

I *don't* think we should remove the caps/join keywords from the symbolobj,
as they are used when drawing vector symbols (for fills, markers, and
polyline markers from the top of my head).
I *do* think having the same keywords in the stylobj is a good idea. I don't
think I want to go diving in the lexer code etc.. to add this myself, but I
can quickly add this to the line rendering code once this is settled out

thomas