Fwd: Talk about your project at Annual General Meeting

Wed Aug 29 14:11:08 EDT 2007

Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> Stephen Woodbridge wrote:
>> - number of downloads, compare to last year if possible
>> - number of list members, compare to last year if possible
>  > - number of tickets open/closed
>
> I suspect the above are hard to capture.

I'm thinking that most of that should be extracted from the logs or svn
reports at least for the last 6-12 months. data for comparisons might be
harder to get, but we we do this years now and report it we will have it
for next year to report based on a comparison.

>> - number of mapscript flavors, compare if possible
>> - number of submits made
>> - OGC standards added/supported
>> - 2008 goals and objectives
>
> I think some future goals would be really good to mention.  I'll
> note I am expecting to implement WCS 1.1 server support and
> WCS client support support for MapServer for MapServer 5.2.
>
> Possibly also a sponsorship program in our future?  I'll raise that in a
> new thread.

That jogged another thought, we should summarize our Google SoC efforts
and results.

-Steve W.