Last call for 5.0.0 bug fixes, really!

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 30 12:49:48 EDT 2007

Daniel,

The bugs are coming over and over and we can never get rid of that.
Did you mean we should not fix any bugs as of the release candidate or
we should call for a vote if any of them seems critical and kinda
trivial to fix.

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/development/rfc/ms-rfc-34/

Seems it does not mention the expected policy in that phase.

Best regards,

Tamas