CITE WMS 1.1.1 tests MapServer 5.0-beta5

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at EC.GC.CA
Thu Aug 30 13:54:52 EDT 2007

Normand,

This is great news!  Thanks for your help on this.

Note that passing these tests makes MapServer an "implementing" product.
Being fully compliant involves an official certification from OGC.  More
information is available at http://www.opengeospatial.org/compliance

Does anyone see value is doing this for MapServer's WMS server support?
If so, issues ownership and organizational attribution come into play.
Who owns/pays for the certification?  Or do we continue to be
implementing (i.e.
http://www.opengeospatial.org/resource/products/details/?pid=335)?

Comments?

..Tom