msautotest on Windows (buildbot) for MapServer 5.0

Normand Savard nsavard at MAPGEARS.COM
Thu Aug 30 15:50:15 EDT 2007

Tamas Szekeres wrote:

>>Did you have time to validate these results?
>>

>Normand,
>
>Not yet. The gdal ones seem pretty identical but I think committing
>those would cause harmful effects for the linux tests, isn't it?. Or
>could we separate the expected results based on the actual platform
>type?.

Tamas,

You are absolutely right by saying that you cannot commit them.
Initially I thought that you only need to validate and moved them from
the result directory to the expected directory, but since your updating
the expected directory (svn up) this isn't going to work.  In regards to
create separate directories based on platforms it could be a solution.
I know that Frank want to look to perceptual diff.  We need to give some
thoughts on how to handle the expected results on different platform.

Norm