exporting layers to OGC interfaces

Paul Ramsey pramsey at REFRACTIONS.NET
Wed Feb 21 19:54:06 EST 2007

But it is what we are used to. Changing behavior is worse. I mean, I
don't write a WMS map file and then not test it to see what capabilities
it is advertising. So the fact that it is advertising all my layers is
hardly a surprise.  On the other hand, "upgrading" my mapserver and
finding that all my layers mysteriously "disappear" from my service --
*that* would be a surprise.

--

   Paul Ramsey
   Refractions Research