debug message in html from mapdraw.c

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at POBOX.COM
Thu Jan 4 11:32:33 EST 2007

Brent Fraser wrote:
> Frank,
>
>   I'm getting debug messages in my html generated by mapdraw.c.  At line 360
> there's a call to msDebug:
>
>         msDebug( "scalefactor = %g\n", map->layers[i].scalefactor );
>
> but it's not protected  with a "if (map->layers[i].debug)" or something
> similar.
>
> Should I file a bug report?

Brent,

Yuck - yes please file a bug.  If you assign it to me I'll make sure it
gets fixed in 4.10 and trunk.  Or Steve may like to take care of it. But
we definately want to get this fixed in 4.10.x and that requires a formal
bug report.

In the meantime the work around is to remove the line and rebuild.