Use of static var in MapScript mapObj.nextLabel

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jul 1 15:02:34 EDT 2007

Frank,

I don't object keeping this function until some further releases as it
stands now.
However I don't favour introducing the practice of keeping much of the
client related state (like the state of an iteration) inside the
mapserver core.

Best regards,

Tamas