Status of AGG support?

Tom Beard tom at PROJECTX.CO.NZ
Sun Jul 1 23:08:48 EDT 2007

Hi there,

This is my first time posting here, and I hope this is the right forum to
ask this question.

I was wondering what the status of AGG support was for the 5.0 release. On
searching the archives, the most recent reference I could find was the
minutes from the May 22 IRC meeting that said that there would be an RFC
freeze on June 15, and that an RFC for AGG was "forthcoming". Did AGG
support make it into that freeze? Is it listed somewhere online?

I'd also be interested to know if there is a version currently in Subversion
that includes AGG sub-pixel rendering and that works well enough to have a
go at compiling on Windows.

Regards,
            Tom Beard