Status of AGG support?

Thu Jul 5 13:45:31 EDT 2007

Typically the glphys are rendered to a bitmap of some sort with alpha transparency enabled
so that character level caching can be done. That's the way I had assumed AGG was working
and it's the blending that may be at issue here.

We can look though...

Steve

>>> On 7/4/2007 at 2:57 PM, in message
<FF385261-462E-407F-9A98-62E44A034CC0 at DMSOLUTIONS.CA>, Paul Spencer