Motion to move Feature Freeze to July 23rd

Mon Jul 9 13:33:13 EDT 2007

+1.

1. I will do the AGG RFC tonite and post to the list when complete.

2. I need to spend time on the removing msWhichItems() issue that opens the door
for the 2 options listed. If the driver owners could think about that within the context
of their own backend I would appreciate it. I'll write the skeletal RFC for that too. I
worry that we may not have access to anyone from Refractions given their conference
duties.

Steve