MapServer 5.0 IRC meeting this week

Tue Jul 10 15:16:20 EDT 2007

I think it would be time to get together again to talk about our 5.0
release plan.

I propose that we have a IRC meeting this Friday July 13th at 10am EDT.
Hopefully that will be early enough for those in Europe as well:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=7&day=13&year=2007&hour=10&min=0&sec=0&p1=165

Please let us know if you can't make it and we'll try to find a better time.

Here is a draft agenda. We'll try to keep the meeting to 1 hour max.
Don't hesitate to email back if you have items to add:

1- Status of development vs Feature Freeze

2- Release Manager

3- QA Checklist, testers and test plans

4- Documentation:
    - Who will be doc coordinator for 5.0?
    - Discuss process to update docs for 5.0 on live site without
      interfering with current 4.10 docs

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/