MapServer 5.0 IRC meeting this week

Wed Jul 11 15:01:07 EDT 2007

Jeff can't make it Thursday and Umberto can't make Friday at 11am CDT so
this week is a no-go.

Let's try next week. I have setup a questionnaire on the Plone site.
Please all PSC members fill the questionnaire and check *all* the
proposed dates that work for you. Don't forget to hit [Submit] and not
just [Save] in order to submit your response. We will pick the earliest
date at which everybody is available for our meeting:

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/development/release_plans/mapserver_5_0/questionnaire.2007-07-11.7474873139

Your response before Thursday night would be appreciated. I will
announce the final meeting date Friday morning.

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/