Call for vote on MS-RFC-17: Dynamic allocation of symbols, layers, etc.

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 16 17:20:41 EDT 2007

+1

The mappluginlayer stuff should be concretized a bit. That static
repository of the vtables would prevent from loading the same library
twice. That array should also be allocated dynamically since I don't
think we will ever have MS_MAXLAYERS number of different plugin
layers.

Best regards,

Tamas