mapagg.cpp fixes, and outstanding issues

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at POBOX.COM
Tue Jul 17 00:25:49 EDT 2007

Folks,

I updated mapagg.cpp to build. I think Umberto changed the symbolset but
this wasn't accounted for in mapagg.cpp.

I also removed some unused variables, and fixed C++ initializer order
related warnings.

But there are still several warnings left:

mapagg.cpp: In function `void msDrawMarkerSymbolAGGEllipse(symbolObj*, double,
double, double, char, styleObj*, int, int, int, int, gdImage*, pointObj*)':
mapagg.cpp:535: warning: passing `double' for converting 7 of `void
gdImageFilledArc(gdImage*, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int)'
mapagg.cpp:536: warning: passing `double' for converting 7 of `void
gdImageFilledArc(gdImage*, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int)'
mapagg.cpp:540: warning: passing `double' for converting 7 of `void
gdImageFilledArc(gdImage*, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int)'
mapagg.cpp: In function `void msDrawMarkerSymbolAGGVector(symbolObj*, double,
double, double, char, styleObj*, int, int, int, int, gdImage*, pointObj*,
imageObj*)':
mapagg.cpp:557: warning: 'width' might be used uninitialized in this function
mapagg.cpp: In function `void msDrawMarkerSymbolAGG(symbolSetObj*, imageObj*,
pointObj*, styleObj*, double)':
mapagg.cpp:687: warning: 'offset_x' might be used uninitialized in this function
mapagg.cpp:687: warning: 'offset_y' might be used uninitialized in this function
mapagg.cpp:689: warning: 'd' might be used uninitialized in this function
mapagg.cpp: At global scope:
mapagg.cpp:331: warning: 'void imageFilledPolygon2(imageObj*, shapeObj*,
colorObj*, int, int)' defined but not used
mapagg.cpp:904: warning: 'nmsTransformShapeAGG' defined but not used

Several of these seem fairly serious.  For instance width, offset_x and
offset_y seem to be used variables but never set anywhere!

I'd appreciate the module authors reviewing them carefully and
addressing them so we have a fairly clean build.