mapagg.cpp fixes, and outstanding issues

Tue Jul 17 17:18:17 EDT 2007

Yes this is expected, configure.in doesn't make any assumption about where AGG might
be installed. I see that the GD section does a check in /usr and /usr/local. I can try and
implement that (but after the 23rd).

Steve

<75b4b93e0707170008t14cdcd6bv30f0b186a3015e81 at mail.gmail.com>, Umberto