Call for vote on MS-RFC-17: Dynamic allocation of symbols, layers, etc.

Wed Jul 18 09:20:40 EDT 2007

Thanks Tamas for the explanation about the size of the array in the
vtables stuff. I'll keep that in mind as I work on this.

Note to everyone: MS-RFC-17 has been adopted with +1 votes from DanielM,
SteveL, FrankW, SteveW, UmbertoN, TamasS, AssefaY.

I am in the process of implementing it now. The tracking bug is
https://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/302

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette