Questions re. 5.0.0-beta1

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 27 11:13:11 EDT 2007

Mike,

IIRC the issue with the 64 bit platform have already been maifested in
this list, but it seems I've neglected that a bit or I haven't managed
to set up a proper environment to reproduce the problem.

You should create a separate ticket on each problem and attach the
error message you get during the make.  Then I'll take care of the
problems ASAP.

Best regards,

Tamas