error with msencrypt

Nicol Hermann mapserver at GEOWORLD.DE
Tue Jun 5 09:12:42 EDT 2007

Daniel,

yes i am on a 64bit system. I applied the patch and the creation works
fine now.
I have one addition question.
You enclosed the generated string in { ... }.
Is this necessary? When i include the string in that way i get an
connection error. I also include the following line.

$Map -> SetConfigOption('MS_ENCRYPTION_KEY', '/tmp/mykey.txt');

Anything else i have to consider?

Thanks a lot for your help and your fast reply.
Nicol