Getting Java Mapscript for Linux

mikiet mike.talbutt at DOTTEDEYES.COM
Thu Jun 7 10:34:17 EDT 2007

Hi, I've been using mapserver and mapscript on widows using the ms4w download
successfully for some time. I now have the requirement to get our software
running on Linux. Can someone point me in the direction of a linux version
of ms4w with java mapscript ready to play

Failing that can anybody point me to some simple documentation on how set
java mapscript up.  Am I correct in assuming I have to compile java
mapscript to create the nessessary .so files ?

Thanks for you help