Thoughts on a mapserver-config script...

Thu Jun 7 10:59:50 EDT 2007

Yes, and checking the Makefile.in it seems that we've already done it
for the shared lib:

#
# Name of static and shared libs to produce
#
LIBMAP_STATIC=  libmap.a
LIBMAP_SHARED=  libmapserver. at SO_EXT@
LIBMAP_SH_VER=  libmapserver.$(MS_VERSION). at SO_EXT@

Not sure why we didn't do it for the static lib, but that should be a
very straightforward change. I'll take care of it unless I hear objections.

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/