python mapscript issue

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at EC.GC.CA
Wed Jun 13 13:15:18 EDT 2007

I've got 2.5 as well.  When I build without agg, everything works fine.
Perhaps somethings lying around...

Gremlins...Nice to know setup.py has a clean option.  This seemed to fix
things.

Boy I've got some old mapscript wrappers hanging around :)

Thanks

..Tom