RFC 31: Loading MapServer Objects from Strings

Sean Gillies sgillies at FRII.COM
Fri Jun 15 12:27:27 EDT 2007

Steve,

Guards against mapfile injection should be provided in
msUpdateMapFromURL. I think the mapscript methods could be less secure,
user-beware.

An update method for the mapfile classes would be ideal. It's a great
match for the update method that Python dicts already have.

Sean