MIGRATION_GUIDE.TXT

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Wed Jun 27 13:46:59 EDT 2007

Stephen Woodbridge wrote:
> OK, I could be wrong, but this might also be a regression that was
> introduced at some point.
>
> Does anyone else remember what the behavior used to be with this?
>
> Assefa, if you have some older versions of mapserver already loaded can
> you try this on them also. If the behavior is consistent, then document
> it. And I'll try to update my memory :)

  Oldest I have locally is Mapserver 4.8.x : the code in the function
seems to be the same as the one in the current svn. I will update the
docs (http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/reference/symbology) to reflect
this.

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst