MIGRATION_GUIDE.TXT

Wed Jun 27 12:27:26 EDT 2007

OK, I could be wrong, but this might also be a regression that was
introduced at some point.

Does anyone else remember what the behavior used to be with this?

Assefa, if you have some older versions of mapserver already loaded can
you try this on them also. If the behavior is consistent, then document
it. And I'll try to update my memory :)

Thanks,
   -Steve W.