RFC-24 Mapscript memory management: call for votes

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at POBOX.COM
Sun Mar 25 22:54:36 EDT 2007

Umberto Nicoletti wrote:
> I took some time to update the RFC text at:
>
> http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/development/rfc/ms-rfc-24
>
> to reflect the latest changes introduced in the recent discussion
> thread with Tamas.

Umberto,

I'm +0.  I'm supportive to resolve these problems, but I'm overwhelmed
by the discussion and complexity and haven't been able to review the
RFC closely enough to know if I might have some concerns.  And I'm not
confident enough to commit to helping. :-)

Thanks for the great work so far, and to come on this issue!