linking Trac and subversion

Wed May 2 12:27:06 EDT 2007

Sean Gillies wrote:

> http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/changeset/6064?new_path=trunk%2Fmapserver
>
> If you're watching the commits feed, you should see a link straight to
> ticket 2083.
>
> Sean

I agree that we should use Trac's link features as much as possible. If
we have to choose, personally I prefer the format used by Sean in his
SVN comment, i.e. with the ticket number inside brackets at the end:

"Add functional tests of mapfile string loading (#2083)."

That's more or less what was suggested in RFC-7 and we've been doing so far.

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/