Release MapServer 4.10.2 on Friday?

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at POBOX.COM
Thu May 3 11:50:56 EDT 2007

Daniel Morissette wrote:
> I'm +1 to move all downloads (including old releases) to an area on
> http://download.osgeo.org

Guys,

I have created the mapserver directory on the download server,and pulled
over a few prominently linked source tar files listed under:

   http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/download

But since we don't seem to have "listable" directories, it is hard to
grab everything.  See the following for what is there now:

   http://download.osgeo.org/mapserver

The download.osgeo.org site is on a telascience blade, so those with
current telascience blade ldap accounts can login to the system.  The
stuff lives in:

   /osgeo/download/mapserver

on that server.  The directory is currently owned by me.

Shortly the blade ldap support will be updated to use the central
OSGeo LDAP server at which point we can give those who need it
ssh/scp access to the server.