MapServer OSGeo buildbot configuration

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at GMAIL.COM
Sun May 13 18:08:31 EDT 2007

Folks,

The OSGeo buildbot for MapServer have now been set up with 1 Linux and
2 Windows buildslaves (VS2003 and VS2005 builders).
I would encourage everyone who make a substantial change in the
svn-trunk to trigger a build on each platform and make sure the change
does not affect any of the builders.

The full builds are triggered automatically in every 12 hours.

In the future I'm planning to add the python tests to the builders and
I would also like to see to buildsteps for each SWIG bindings.

In this regard any short description about the build process including
the expected environment settings and software versions for the
various languages are highly welcomed.

Best regards,

Tamas Szekeres