MapServer OSGeo buildbot configuration

Mon May 14 13:28:41 EDT 2007

Thanks for the hard work on this. For perl on Linux the build is very straight forward:

Perl Makefile.PL
make
make install

It expects the mapscriptvars file to exist. I've only tested personally with Perl 5.8 and
higher.

Steve

<f3b73b7d0705131508o26aad0f6h305cc4702940f9f0 at mail.gmail.com>, Tamas Szekeres