MapServer OSGeo buildbot configuration

Tue May 22 01:01:04 EDT 2007

Whoops, missed your reply.

  - The output for the 3 perl steps looks fine.
  - the make install step does modify the system installation. You could install perl in the local MapServer buildbot area and use that instead.
  - there is no make test, maybe we can coax Tom K. into working on one? Wouldn't be as comprehensive as the Python suite but it wouldn't be hard to verify it installed ok using the test data in the distribution.

Steve

>>> "Tamas Szekeres" <szekerest at gmail.com> 05/14/07 5:45 PM >>>
Steve,

I've added some steps to the telascience slave. Would you confirrm
that the stdio of those steps show the expected results?

I'm a bit uncertain about the make install step. Does it make some
system wide actions or it can be restricted to a particular folder to
be affected?

Do we have a make test target and how can I make it work?

Best regards,

Tamas