Call for vote on MS-RFC-27: Label Priority

Thu May 24 16:36:32 EDT 2007

I have included all the feedback received so far in RFC-27:

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/development/rfc/ms-rfc-27

We didn't hear much comments in support of doing a sort of cache entries
instead of using a fixed number of cache slots, so I'll assume that we
are okay with the current approach of a fixed number of
MS_MAX_LABEL_PRIORITY PRIORITY levels.

Unless anyone has more comments, I'd like to open the vote to adopt
RFC-27 with a +1.

Note that I'll have only intermittent access to email from tomorrow
until June 4th so if more changes are required then we'll just cancel
the vote for now and I'll make the required changes when I come back.

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/