Anyone interested in helping with OSGeo Incubation?

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at POBOX.COM
Fri May 25 16:11:25 EDT 2007

Steve Lime wrote:
> Thanks Frank (and Perry). I looked initially at what Arnulf had done for MapBender and said yuck.
> So I created a google spreadsheet to hold the review process. I'll open access for you to the document
> so you can see it and provide feedback. Look for invites in a few minutes (anyone else who would like
> access, just let me know).

Steve,

While not especially thrilled with using google docs for this, I've
updated the spreadsheet with details on a bunch of files I've been
associated with.

I'd be happy to review other modules as well if needed.

We will also need to do some sort of review of the gdft, mapscript,
tests, fonts, symbols and msautotest directories.  I strongly discourage
listing each file for those!